Social Venture Partners is a global movement of over 3500 engaged donors, volunteers, and social change leaders. Together, we have invested more than $70 million in more than 900 nonprofits. SVP currently has affiliates in 40 cities and in 8 countries across the globe.
Led by Sudha Nandagopal, Chief Executive Officer, Emily Reitman, Director, Expansion & Innovation, and Yvonne Chang, Manager, Operations & Special Projects, in partnership with SVP International’s Board of Directors, Reimagine Giving is SVPI's signature Initiative towards cultivating and expanding a network that:
- Catalyzes more resources to solving the major challenges of our times
- Demonstrates ways to disrupt philanthropy as usual for more proximity and accountability
- Influences philanthropists to provide communities what they need most
SVP International seeks to enable:
- A more equitable and engaged culture of giving
- Improved and increased flow of resources to between communities
- More civically engaged and community-oriented philanthropists
- Increased sharing of wealth and power
- Multi-sector collaborations, understanding, and partnerships
- Stronger communities locally and globally connected
We work towards our collective impact by intervening in regional, national, & global systems.
We do this primarily by influencing philanthropic systems, in partnership with individual philanthropists, community leaders, other social change organizations, and our network of Affiliates.
We are the hub in a social change ecosystem.